E-Checks and Automatic E-Check Payments
Credit Card fees are skyrocketing! In order to keep prices down and make things easier for you, we are offering E-checks as a new form of payment. Basically an ECheck is when we electronically send your Routing number and Checking Account number from the bottom of your checks through our payment system.
With this new payment method we are able to do automatic payments. This will ensure you never miss an early payment deadline again!
This is how it works:
- You fill out the authorization form with your checking/savings and routing number and give us a copy. We will charge your account for the amount owed to keep your child(ren) enrolled in their same classes.
- You will be charged on the 15th of the every month for the following month classes.
- If you decide to withdraw from classes, you will agree to give us one month's notice in writing so we can cancel the automatic payment. If the withdrawal request is not made prior to the date of automatic withdrawal, refunds will not be given.
- You can also use E-checks for other purchases made at the gym and to pay over the phone, through a text message, or through email.
In Person Payments - We accept Cash, Check, ECheck, or Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express) in the gym. You will not be auto-charged if you pay in our office prior to the 15th of the month.
Classes are paid for monthly.
- If you would like to sign up in the middle of the month, we will pro-rate your tuition by the number of classes remaining in the month.
- At Gymcats, we want to encourage you to reserve your child's spot early for the next month by staying on auto-pay. This helps us keep our classes running smoothly and our student to teacher ratios low.
- If you are currently enrolled and would like to continue coming to your current class you must pay by the 15th of the month, for the following month. This is the only way to ensure your child will have a spot in his/her current class. After the early pay Registration Deadline, classes will be opened up on a first come first serve basis.
- Our highest rates will only apply if advanced payment is not received by the 15th of each month for the following month of classes. This time period incurs a $10 per class late fee. Paying late makes things difficult and more costly for us and may cause you to lose your child's reserved space in class to someone on our waiting lists.
Continuous Enrollment Loyalty Rewards: Members who remain enrolled the entire year earn 1 week free tuition for each year enrolled.
Its important to remember gymnastics instruction is a service industry that will vary in quality at every gym. Highest quality instruction is very important to us as it is you. We recommend trying a class to make sure we are top notch and what you are looking for. We are always open to suggestions!